The Hong Kong Jockey Club (the Club) has been closely monitoring the latest COVID-19 development. In light of the recent rapidly worsening situation of COVID-19, and to further protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, the Club has decided to open Off-Course Betting Branches (OCBBs) on non-race meeting days only from 26 November until further notice. OCBBs will only provide services such as cashing-in of vouchers and winning tickets, opening of betting accounts, making deposits to betting accounts and other customer services. Betting services of racing, football and Mark Six will not be available. In addition, there will be no live broadcasting of horse races or football matches.
Customers can place bets via Telebet hotlines, namely 1881, 1882, 1883, 1884, 1885, 1887, 1889, Priority Red Card and Quickline, as well as via the Club’s mobile betting app, Racing Touch, eWin or 1886 Telebet Automated System. Fund deposits can be made by FPS or EPSCO via the Club’s betting app or eWin, or by PPS or Bank Bill Payment Services via online banking websites. Customers who do not have an online funds transfer facility can register online via the Club’s betting app or via eWin for FPS fund transfers.
Details of the latest arrangements for the OCBBs are as follows:
|Opening OCBBs:||All OCBBs*|
|Opening dates:||Non-race meeting days|
|Opening hours:||12:00nn to 8:00pm|
– HKJC e-Wallet setup
– Cashing-in of vouchers or winning tickets
– Betting account deposits and withdrawals
– Opening and re-activation of betting accounts
– Fund transfers setup
*Please visit https://is.hkjc.com/ocb/ocbbizhour_en.pdf for details.
– All customers are required to receive temperature screening before entry and wear surgical masks inside the OCBBs. They are also required to observe the prevailing social distancing and group gathering restrictions as promulgated by the HKSAR Government during their stay in the OCBBs.
– Hand sanitisers will be provided at the entrances and exits of the OCBBs.
– To prevent over-crowding, customers are required to leave the OCBBs after the completion of service.