The Hong Kong Jockey Club (the Club) has obtained permission from the Government to organise horse racing on 1 July, 6 July, 10 July, 13 July and 16 July under certain conditions. The Club would like to announce the following admission arrangements for these race meetings:
1. Apart from trainers, jockeys, Club officials and persons essential to the operations of races, Stewards, Voting Members, Owners, Members, members of the public and their companions who have made advance bookings will be admitted to the racecourses.
All persons entering the racecourses and all catering premises must receive vaccination in accordance with the prevailing Vaccine Pass requirement (https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/pdf/vp_t1_ENG.pdf). They are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code using the LeaveHomeSafe mobile application and present the QR code of vaccination record or exemption certificate for scanning in accordance with the Vaccine Pass requirements when entering the racecourse and each catering premises. In addition, they will have to abide by other public health measures, including temperature screening before entry and wearing of face masks during the race meetings.
2. Any person who fall within any of the conditions as set out in the Club’s Conditions of Entry (https://corporate.hkjc.com/image/202207/Conditions_of_Entry_20220705_e.pdf) will not be admitted.
3. Booking of public venues for race meetings in this racing season is now available to members of the public online or at Off-Course Betting Branches. Only customers who have made an advance booking will be admitted. Customers may visit https://www.bookingrc.hkjc.com/onlinebooking/ for more information.
4. To comply with the Government’s conditions, any gathering in the parade ring should not exceed four persons. Furthermore, in line with social distancing rules, a distance of at least 1.5 metres will be maintained between each group gathering.
5. All trophy presentations and winning photo-taking sessions on the racecourses should comply with the prevailing directions issued by the Secretary for Food and Health specified for places of public entertainment.
6. The catering facilities on the racecourses will operate in full compliance with the prevailing directions issued by the Secretary for Food and Health for the catering business, including the scanning of the LeaveHomeSafe QR code of the catering premises and present the QR code of vaccination record or exemption certificate for scanning in accordance with the Vaccine Pass requirements.
7. Racecourse cross-betting will be available for the above race meetings.
8. Racecourse Station of MTR East Rail Line will open during the above race meetings.