The Hong Kong Jockey Club reminds customers that Off-Course Betting Branches (OCBBs) will open daily from 16 July to provide services including betting on football, betting account deposits or withdrawals, cashing-in of vouchers or winning tickets, account opening and partial information maintenance of betting accounts. All the aforementioned services will be provided behind the service counter to uphold a more stringent control of social distancing. Besides, “Caring Hearts” community service will be suspended.
Details of the arrangements for services at OCBBs are as follows:
|Opening OCBBs:||All OCBBs (except the OCBBs located at Electric Road in North Point, Dundas Street in Mong Kok, Tsz Wan Shan Shopping Centre , Des Voeux Road West, Western (118 Connaught Road West), Lucky Plaza and Sha Kok Street at Sha Tin, Tropicana and Wan Fung Street at Wong Tai Sin, Choi Wan, Ngau Tau Kok, Whitty Street in Western, Tai Po Plaza, Hung Shui Kiu in Yuen Long, Po Lam in Tseung Kwan O and Castle Peak Road in Tsuen Wan)|
|Opening dates:||Daily from 16 July|
|Opening hours:||12:00 nn to 8:00 pm (Mon to Friday) and 12:00 nn to 9:30 pm (Saturday and Sunday)*|
– Betting on football
– Betting account deposits and withdrawals
– Cashing-in of vouchers or winning tickets
– Account opening
– Partial information maintenance of betting accounts
* Service hours of some OCBBs may differ. For details, please visit: https://is.hkjc.com/ocb/ocbbizhour_en.pdf
– All customers are required to receive temperature screening before entry and wear surgical masks inside the OCBBs.
– Hand sanitisers will be provided at the entrances and exits of the OCBBs.
– Special measures will be implemented inside the OCBBs to ensure the compliance with the group gathering restrictions announced by the Government.
– To prevent over-crowding, customers are required to leave the OCBBs after the completion of service.
– Only touchscreen betting is available at self-vending terminals with HKJC eWallet and ESC.