The Hong Kong Jockey Club (the Club) will hold the final race meeting of the season on 15 July in accordance with the Government’s new public health measures against the Covid-19 as announced yesterday. To enable the continuance of the important season finale race meeting tomorrow night, the Club would like to announce the following new arrangements:
1. Only horse owners with starters are admitted to the racecourse. Each owner with starter can bring along up to three family members or friends. No other categories of customers will be admitted.
2. All attendees are required to abide by public health measures including temperature screening before entry, filling in health declaration forms<download here www.hkjc.com/hd> and wearing surgical masks throughout the race meetings. Any person who has travelled overseas within 14 days before the race day will not be admitted regardless of exemption from quarantine requirement as granted by the Government.
3. As group gatherings in the Parade Ring should not exceed four persons, only one designated owner representing each horse will be allowed to enter the Parade Ring with the trainer, jockey and assistant trainer of the horse concerned. Special arrangements will be implemented in the Parade Ring to ensure a minimum 1.5-metre distance between groups of four people.
4. In accordance with the new public health measures applied to the catering outlets in the territory, no food and drink will be served to customers. Only seatings will be provided for no more than four persons at a table. There will be at least a 1.5-metre distance between the tables.
5. There will be no celebratory arrangements or ceremonies in the racecourse except for the purpose of taking winning photos at the Winning Arch after each race. Only a maximum of four persons will be allowed to take part in any winning photo at a time.
6. Racecourse cross betting at the Sha Tin Racecourse will not be available.
7. The Club would like to seek the understanding of those Members, horse owners and members of the public who have booked a table but cannot enter the racecourse under the new arrangements. In addition to refunding via the usual channels, each concerned customer will be offered a coupon during JULY for usage NEXT SEASON as token of our appreciation for their understanding. For details, please call the Club’s Hotline on 1817. The Club apologises for any inconvenience caused.