The Hong Kong Jockey Club (the Club) has obtained permission by the Government to organise horse racing on 21 June, 24 June, 27 June and 1 July under certain conditions. As such, the Club would like to announce the following special arrangements for the upcoming race meeting on 21 June at the Sha Tin Racecourse:
1. Apart from trainers, jockeys, Club officials and Stewards, horse owners, Voting Members, Members, Racing Club Members and accompanying guests who have made an advance table booking approved by the Club will be admitted to the racecourses. They have to abide by public health measures including temperature screening before entry, filling in health declaration forms <download here www.hkjc.com/hd> and wearing surgical masks during the race meetings. Any person who has travelled overseas within 14 days before the race day will not be admitted, except those who are exempted by the HKSAR Government from quarantine requirement.
2. To comply with the Government’s condition on group gatherings in the Parade Ring, a maximum of six registered Owners and guests will be allowed to enter the Parade Ring together with the trainer, jockey and assistant trainer of the horse concerned. Special arrangements will be implemented in the Parade Ring to ensure a minimum 1.5-metre distance between groups of people.
3. There will be trophy presentations for the two Group Three races, namely “Premier Cup” and “Premier Plate”. A maximum of 20 persons including Stewards, officiating guests, the winning Owner(s), trainer and jockey will be allowed to participate in the presentations.
4. For other races, winning photos will be taken at the Winning Arch after each race. A maximum of 20 persons, including the winning Owner(s) and their guests, the trainer, jockey and members of stable staff to attend to the horse, will be allowed to participate in each photo-taking session.
5. The catering facilities in the racecourses will operate in full compliance with the requirements issued by the Secretary for Food and Health for the catering business. For example, each dining table will only accommodate not more than 12 persons with at least a 1.5-metre distance between the tables.
During the race meeting on 21 June, Owners Box 1/F, 3/F, 6/F, Stewards Box on 7/F, Voting Members Box on 7/F, Private Boxes on 2/F, Jockey Club Box on 2/F, Members Box on 4/F (Paddock, Pak Hop, Hong Kong Sixties), Owners Cabin on 5/F, The Expert, Monopoly and Y Box on 5/F, Putonghua VIP Box on 7/F and The Racing Club on 5/F and 7/F in the Sha Tin Racecourse will be open. Grandstand II car park will also be open.
Racecourse cross betting will also be available that day. Voting Members Box on 5/F, Owners Box 7/F, Home Straight on 3/F at Members Stand II and Winning Post on 7/F at Members Stand II in the Happy Valley Racecourse will be open for persons who have made an advance table booking approved by the Club.
Betting services at all Off-course Betting Branches remain suspended. Telebet hotlines 1881, 1882, 1883, 1884, 1885, 1887, 1889, Priority Red Card and Quickline services will provide limited service. Customers can also place bets via the Club’s mobile betting app, Racing Touch, eWin or 1886 Telebet Automated System. Fund deposits can be made by FPS or EPSCO via the Club’s betting app or eWin, or by PPS or Bank Bill Payment Services via online banking websites.
Customers who do not have an online fund transfer service can register online via the Club’s betting app or via eWin for FPS fund transfer.