The Hong Kong Jockey Club (the Club) announces that 15 selected Off-Course Betting Branches (OCBBs) and two racecourses will be open on 19 and 20 March to allow customers to access some essentials services but not betting on racing and football. Customers are reminded that the OCBBs will only provide services of cashing-in vouchers or winning tickets and making deposits to betting accounts. Account opening and account-related services will only be available at the Sha Tin Racecourse and the Happy Valley Racecourse.
Details of the arrangements are as follows:
– A total of 15 OCBBs will be open for service on 19 and 20 March from 9:30am to 7:30pm.
– All of these 15 OCBBs will provide services of cashing-in vouchers or winning tickets and making deposits to betting accounts. No account opening or account-related services will be available.
– The Sha Tin Racecourse and the Happy Valley Racecourse will be open on the above-mentioned dates from 9:30am to 7:30pm. Multiple counters will be available in the two racecourses to provide efficient services to customers. In addition to cashing-in vouchers or winning tickets and making deposits to betting accounts, opening of betting account and account-related services will also be available. No parking will available at the racecourses.
– 8 routes of shuttle bus services will be provided for customers to and from the OCBBs in the following districts and the racecourses from 9:30am. The last shuttle bus will depart from the OCBBs at 7:00pm and from the racecourses at 7:45pm.
Route 1 : Tsuen Wan (Sai Lau Kok Road near Luk Yeung Galleria) to STRC
Route 2 : Yuen Long (Fung Cheung Road Fung Ting Court) to STRC
Route 3 : Kwun Tong (Yue Man Square near taxi station) to STRC
Route 4: Sha Tin town centre (Tam Kon Po Street near Lucky Plaza) to STRC
Route 5: Sha Tin Wo Che (Fung Shun Street near Fung Wo Lane) to STRC
Route 6: Quarry Bay (King’s Road opposite to Sunway Garden) to HVRC
Route 7: Shau Kei Wan (Po Man Street opposite to OCBB) to HVRC
Route 8: Aberdeen (Nam Ning Street outside Aberdeen Centre Phase 2) to HVRC
– Customers will be required to wear masks and receive temperature screening before entry to the OCBBs and the racecourses.
– Only a limited number of customers will be admitted to the OCBBs and racecourses at one time.
The 15 OCBBs opening on 19 and 20 March are:
Quarry Bay, King’s Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hankow Road
Mong Kok, Nathan Centre
Mong Kok, Tong Mei Road
Wong Tai Sin, Tropicana
Tseung Kwan O, Po Lam
Sheung Shui, Shek Wu Hui
Tai Po Plaza
Tuen Mun Town Plaza
Tin Shui Wai
Kwai Chung, Wing Fong Road
Tsing Yi, Maritime Square
Tsuen Wan, Castle Peak Road