The HKJC Customer eCentre has been launched, and will offer betting account holders a one-stop self-service platform to manage account profile information, racecourse public venue reservations and other account services applications, anytime and anywhere. This new online service will save customers from queuing, filling in forms or waiting on a customer hotline.
The HKJC Customer eCentre provides self-help services in five categories for betting account holders to handle many functions on their own, including:
- Profile management: managing customers’ betting account profiles, such as updating their contact information, changing account passwords or checking their eligible betting services;
- HKJC Apps and fan pages: downloading HKJC’s mobile apps and viewing the Club’s social media pages;
- HKJC Priority profile overview: checking priority account information (for HKJC Priority Card holders), such as the number of priority coins and privileges;
- Account services application: submitting a service application relating to the betting account, such as reporting the loss of Electronic Shroff Card and;
- Raceday bookings: searching or reserving racecourse public venues, or checking upcoming bookings.
Customers can now access the HKJC Customer eCentre at cc.hkjc.com from their mobile phone, tablet or computer by logging in with their betting account. Alternatively, they may go to the Club’s eWin website or HKJC betting apps, including Classic 3-in-1 and Racing Touch, and access the eCentre from there.